Minimize the stock and the shortage of products.
Our model analyzes the historical behavior of demand and the context variables to predict how it will behave in the future.
- Minimize deviation in scheduling.
- Ensure sufficient stock to meet demand.
- Reduce the number of products sent for destruction.
- Make short-term discount and promotion decisions.
- Accelerate the analysis time of each product or service.
- Define the level of attention span (salespeople and/or customer service).
- Reduce fixed inventory costs.
- Reduce product destruction costs.
- Reduce costs from the optimization of the attention span (sellers and / or customer service).
- Increase sales from promotions and special discounts.
- Prediction of:
- Call centers